44-piece cutlery set from Viners - 6 x soup spoons, 6 x table forks, 6 x table knives, 2 x table spoons, 6 x dessert forks, 6 x dessert knives, 6 x dessert spoons and 6 x tea spoons
Curved, slender handles bring sleek sophistication to every meal and fit comfortably in the contours of the hand
Crafted from premium-quality, 18.10 stainless steel with mirror finish
Easy to clean (all pieces are fully dishwasher safe)
50-year guarantee (see full details - including care and use advice - below)
Style Name:44pc Wooden Canteen
The Viners Style 44-Piece 18.10 Stainless Steel Cutlery Set in Gift Box - Additional Key Product Features:
1) Knives are hot forged for added strength and durability.
2) Cutlery is hard wearing and rust-resistant.
3) 10% nickel provides 'silver-like' shine and feeling of 'heaviness' in the hand.
4) Packaged in a stylish canteen gift box that can be used to store the cutlery when not in use.
5) Famed Viners quality since 1908.
The Style cutlery range cleverly combines beautiful design with practicality. Its curved, slender handles bring sleek sophistication to every meal whilst fitting comfortably within the contours of the hand.
Available in a wide variety of traditional and contemporary patterns that are characterised by their much-loved intricacy - and crafted from the finest quality stainless steel - the Viners 18.10 cutlery collections are built to withstand the test of time whilst also providing admirable grandeur to any dining table. Heavy in the hand yet elegant to use, they are both rust-resistant and dishwasher safe, as well as being backed by a re-assuring and uncompromising 50-year guarantee.
The Viners Guarantee - Important Information
The following are simple recommendations that help to ensure that your Viners cutlery continues to look at its best year after year.
PLEASE NOTE: 'stainless' means that the cutlery will 'stain less' rather than it ‘won't stain at all’.
1) Never leave salt or food residue on stainless steel products for a prolonged period - always rinse off.
2) Wash in hot water with soap or liquid detergent and dry immediately using a soft cloth. Never leave to soak in water.
3) If using a dishwasher, follow the manufacturer’s instructions as appliances vary considerably. Your cutlery is dishwasher safe, but we strongly recommend that you remove it from the dishwasher immediately after the washing cycle has finished and wipe with a soft, dry cloth. Do not mix silver and stainless steel within the dishwasher.
4) Do not use abrasive scourers to clean your cutlery.
5) Avoid silver cleaning products for stainless steel items.
6) Always store your stainless steel items in dry conditions.
Terms and Conditions of the Viners Guarantee
Viners offers a guarantee against any fault arising from defects in materials and workmanship provided that the above care recommendations have been followed and that the product has not been misused.
The guarantee does not cover damage caused by deterioration due to dishwasher cleaning, accident, misuse or commercial usage. Scratches, stains and discolouration are also not covered by the guarantee.
Viners - Established in 1908
Originally a family of skilled silversmiths that resided in Sheffield, England in the early 1900s, Viners has a long and illustrious history of manufacturing premium-quality holloware, serveware and flatware.
Renowned for being market leaders that were among the first to introduce cutting-edge production techniques, Viners became prominent cutlers that specialised in nickel-silver and stainless steel after the First World War. In the 1930s Viners Ltd was issued with a Royal Warrant to act as cutlers and silversmiths to King George V. By 1935, the company began making silverware on a large scale, with 75% of the silver assayed in Sheffield being attributable to Viners.
Viners was the first cutlery company to employ targeted advertising campaigns using specially-designed packaging and this helped in establishing them as the most recognised cutlery brand in the UK.
With a clear directive for innovation, Viners employed a number of eminent designers in the late 1950s, 60s and 70s, resulting in numerous classic product ranges that became ‘must-haves’ on gift lists. Many of these cutlery collections can still be found in homes up and down the country to this day.
6 x Viners Style 18.10 Stainless Steel Soup Spoons
6 x Viners Style 18.10 Stainless Steel Table Forks
6 x Viners Style 18.10 Stainless Steel Table Knives
2 x Viners Style 18.10 Stainless Steel Table Spoons
6 x Viners Style 18.10 Stainless Steel Dessert Forks
6 x Viners Style 18.10 Stainless Steel Dessert Knives
6 x Viners Style 18.10 Stainless Steel Dessert Spoons
6 x Viners Style 18.10 Stainless Steel Tea Spoons
Viners Style 44-Piece 18.10 Stainless Steel Cutlery Set in Canteen Gift Box - B01MR8VD4S
The product shows here is available with several styles, colors and sizes.
Please leave us a message on the payment page if the option is not allow to choose.
We will ship the product as your request.